Do you have a passion for reading or libraries? Do you want to share your video or performative skills with teens across the country? The Teen Video Challenge is for you! Five winners will be chosen and will receive: a $200 cash prize, and $50 worth of summer reading materials for their library!
The Teen Video Challenge is an annual video contest and is open to all teens to create a public service announcement-type video that shows their unique interpretation of the 2020 Summer Reading slogan “Imagine Your Story.” Videos will be accepted June 1 through August 7, 2020, are to be no longer than 60 seconds, and should promote libraries and reading.
- There will be 5 national winners. Just have your teens submit a link to their video and complete a simple online form.
- The program will accept submissions June 1-Aug 7, 2020.
- Videos will be limited to 60 seconds, making this a doable project for small teams.
- Permission and model release forms will only be required from the winning entries (completing the forms is a requirement to receive prizes and acknowledgment).
- The TVC Ad-Hoc Committee will convene a judging panel from CSLP partners and members.
- Teens can upload to the social media outlet of their choice.